Grooming Tips for Men
OK fellas, it’s time we do a little “manscaping.” I’m not trying to convince anyone to become a metrosexual, but there are some basic things we should all be doing if we want to look our best. It’s amazing what a little personal upkeep will do for your self esteem. A little confidence booster is sometimes all you need to get a little closer to that special someone.
So here are 7 tips for keeping your physical appearance in tip top shape.
- Grooming Tips for Men: Trim the nose hairs. Having a big long hair protruding from your nose is not all that appealing, especially with a little spaghetti sauce hanging off of it while eating dinner with your lady love. This is something simple that goes a long way. People only notice it when you don’t do it rather than when you do. Meaning: you will rarely get a compliment for shaving your nose hairs. But not doing it could kill the mood instantly.
- Grooming Tips for Men: Keep your nails short and clean. No I’m not telling you to get a pedicure, but having nails longer than your lady with a little brown stuff stuck to them is not gaining you points. Dirty, long fingernails require no explanation as to why they are unappealing.
- Grooming Tips for Men: Brush and floss your teeth daily. In college we had a teammate that didn’t have the best breath and we always wondered what was the girl thinking that kissed him. Love can eliminate a multitude of wrongs but why force your partner to suffer the consequences of bad hygiene? Brushing and flossing in the morning, after meals and before bed will do wonders.
- Grooming Tips for Men: Posture: posture is important. It sends messages of confidence, dignity and pride in who you are as a man.
- Grooming Tips for Men: Shower daily, especially after a hard day’s work. This will not only cleanse but have you feeling and looking better before you go spend time with the family.
- Grooming Tips for Men: Clothes: Iron your clothes or take them to the cleaners. In addition, wear clothes that are tailored to your build. Always wear clean shoes – because why? Women love shoes and ultimately they look at what you’re wearing as well.
- Grooming Tips for Men: Prayer: Prayer in the morning may not seem like a grooming tip but it is critically important in how you approach the day, how you carry yourself, how you solve problems and how others see you. This will give you the inner belief to know that no matter what the external circumstances you face, no matter what you’re wearing or how you look that you are capable and qualified to have whatever you want in life. Tending to the inner man is the most important grooming tip!