What To Take for Energy: Get More Energy
Do you want more energy?
Want to know natural ways to increase energy?
The vitamins that help with energy?
You are in the right place!
Dealing with low energy, fatigue and tiredness can be depressing not only for the person suffering from lack of energy. But those that are associated with them. Often it is family members who feel the pain of a loved one dealing with fatigue. Crankiness and anger are usually associated with those that suffer from fatigue and its friend is depression. This is a very serious epidemic and should not be taken lightly. Families suffer, spouses feel the pain, partners decide to leave and children are sometimes the casualties.
Do you experience any of these symptoms?
Low energy of fatigue tend to build, slowly worsening, until you feel like a rat stuck on an exercise wheel. Fatigue can show itself in many ways. For many women these symptoms flow with their monthly cycle. Fatigue can last for weeks, months even years. Till eventually everything just blows up. constant.
Someone dealing with low energy and fatigue may experience:
- Feelings of exhaustion (mental and physical)
- Being tired in the morning, even after a full night’s sleep
- Feeling rundown or overwhelmed
- Inability to bounce back or recover from illness or stress
- Headaches and Joint pain
- Weird muscle soreness after physical exertion
- Sad mood
- Poor memory
- Irritability and frustration
- Problematic dependence on caffeine, sugar or alcohol, especially in the afternoon and early evening
And the worst is you being unable to please your spouse in the bedroom. The reality is low energy can be solved with natural lifestyle changes, the right vitamins and essential herbs.
Things that give you energy
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol excessively and eliminate unnecessary stress. These factors can dampen your libido and make sex the last thing on your mind (a catch-22, since sex will help to reduce your stress levels significantly)
- Eat a healthy diet, It is vitally important to eliminate sugars, especially fructose. High levels of sugar in your bloodstream can actually can cause you to experience low energy.
- Be sure to get plenty of high-quality, restorative sleep
- How to get more energy in the morning? Sleep Starting at 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
- IMPORTANT – Daily Supplementation
Vitamins To Help With Energy
- Boron – Several studies have shown that this mineral has positive effects on increasing testosterone levels. Increased testosterone and improved energy levels go hand in hand.
- Vitamin D Supplementation – Sun Exposure – The Wiley Library conducted a study that linked the association between vitamin D and testosterone levels. They had 1362 male subjects, and the results show that vit D has a linear positive association with serum total and free testosterone levels.
- ZINC – The mineral zinc is important in testosterone production. Zinc consumption may even take as little as six weeks to improve testosterone among men with low levels.
- Choline and Vitamin B5 supplements – The neurotransmitter that triggers the sexual message, in both men and women, is acetylcholine (ACH). With too little ACH, sexual activity goes down. One way to safely and effectively enhance ACH levels in your body is to take choline supplements (1,000-3,000 mg) and vitamin B5 (500-1,500 mg)
- L-Arginine A Nitric Oxide – That supports testosterone production and encourage its use. Not that is increases testosterone. But that it creates more ‘pump’ during workouts which results in the release of more hormones and helps them to get to where they need to be.
Low energy is something that is life altering. Often it is a silent killer of relationships and healthy happy lifestyle. Don’t wait take action. Find a supplement with above mentioned vitamins and minerals as well incorporating that lifestyle changes necessary to increase energy levels.
Don’t wait to take action!