A Healthy Libido
Are you suffering with a low libido? Can’t knock it out the park like you used to? If you’re in a committed relationship (marriage) and find that your sex life leaves much to be desired, it’s likely that your lifestyle is getting in the way.
I make it a point to say “healthy relationship” because a negative relationship can impact you mentally and physically. Stress usually accompanies a bad relationship, which results in higher cortisol levels, which then negatively impacts testosterone production. Think of the stress hormone cortisol as the “anti-testosterone” – if you want optimal T levels, you definitely don’t want your body to produce cortisol.
Boron, on the other hand, is a mineral found in food that is important for a variety of body functions, such as regulation of hormones, keeping bones healthy, reducing symptoms of menopause and increasing testosterone. Here is a clinical study on the comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation. (click here for the study)
To boost your libido naturally and help restore harmony to your intimate life, use the strategies that follow.
Six Star Proven Actions to Kick Start A Low Libido
5 Actions to a Healthy Sex Life ( info from Dr. Mercola www.Mercola.com)
1. Jump starting a low libido – Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol excessively and eliminate unnecessary stress. These factors can dampen your libido and make sex the last thing on your mind (a catch-22, since sex will help to reduce your stress levels significantly).
2. Jump starting a low libido – Eat a healthy diet, which will help to normalize your insulin levels. This simple measure has a profound influence on every area of your health, including your sex life. Reduce, with the plan of eliminating, grains and sugars in your diet. It is vitally important to eliminate sugars, especially fructose. High levels of sugar in your bloodstream can actually turn off the gene that controls your sex hormones.
3. Jump starting a low libido – Exercise regularly. Make sure you incorporate high-intensity interval training exercises, which also optimize your human growth hormone (HGH) production.
4. Jump starting a low libido – Be sure to get plenty of high-quality, restorative sleep.
5. Jump starting a low libido – Consider choline and vitamin B5 supplements. The neurotransmitter that triggers the sexual message, in both men and women, is acetylcholine (ACH). With too little ACH, sexual activity goes down. One way to safely and effectively enhance ACH levels in your body is to take choline supplements (1,000-3,000 mg) and vitamin B5 (500-1,500 mg).
6. Sleep – 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
Jumpstart your libido! For more information on increasing energy levels, putting on muscle mass, boosting your libido and maximizing your manhood click here and watch the short video series – Super Male Optimizer!